Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Our own Mastercard commercial
One handmade crocheted elfin hat and fleece-lined pair of baby mittens made to match handmade poncho - $5 (and about 15 hours)


One vintage homemade toddler dress coat found at a local thrift store in mint condition - $3


Festive gift wrap, matching ribbons and gift tags - $2

Watching as child enjoys playing with and on wrapped box - PRICELESS!


Of course, I had to spoil her more than that, but these are the only parts of her present I have photos of. She was so disinterested in removing the paper or opening the box. It was hilarious. She had the most fun using it to play super-baby and pretending to fly.


Labels: , , ,

posted by Jen @ 1:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Christy Merry said…

    So cute. Aww.

    (that's also my picky self's wrapping paper this year too! :) )

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Did you get it at Dollar Tree? (I admit, I'm super picky about wrapping paper, and it took me 15 minutes to choose this one and a color scheme of ribbons and tags to go with it. Strange cause it all gets tossed in the end anyways). I'm also picky about my wrapping looking great. 15 minutes to wrap, 15 seconds to destroy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER