Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
Thought I've been sorta slacking on the blogging, one thing I have been doing a lot of is crochet. I have however forgotten to photograph a few of the hats I've made recently, but they're all really a variation on the hat I made for Matt (pictured below). So, running around, you will see Matt's hat, my own blue version, Doug's green hat, and a red one with a black stripe made for a coworker at the restaurant.


And there is this one, one of the very first, made for Frank who can't find a hat to fit him well. I have yet to see him again since it's been done (more than a month now). Frank, if you read my blog, we need to cross paths soon or your ears might fall off in the sub-zero temps.


There are of course, some Christmas gifts in the works which will have to be photographed before giving and posted later so as not to ruin surprise. Anyone still wanting me to make something for a Christmas gift, there is a little time left yet, but large projects will have to wait until after the new year. Hats, mittens, scarves, etc I should still have time for, at least right now.

Labels: ,

posted by Jen @ 1:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER