Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, November 02, 2006
All dressed up with places to go
Steph, Matt and I got decked out for Halloween a few days early to attend some festivities. (Steph and I spent many hours one night making her costume from scratch and I spent another 3 making my cape). We went to a party at a friend's house and then attempted to attend a Wookie Foot concert.

The venue was completely packed and we got there early. We ended up in the middle on the floor next to an impromptu drum circle before Wookie Foot took the stage (we got there during an opening band). The crowd began pushing and claustrophobia set in. We tried to get out and got smashed in further, and I got choked with my cape when it became intangled in the crowd. We decided the crowd might be getting a little bit viscious for our usually quiet selves and left.

We'll have to see Wookie Foot another day, but we did get home in time to order a pizza from Galactic and watch a movie in front of the fireplace. All in all, a good Halloween romp.


Labels: , ,

posted by Jen @ 11:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER