Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Mustard?!?, don't be ridiculous!
Ok, so I've been super stressed trying to complete both a set of wedding photos and a set of baby photos before this weekend's wedding shoot and the other two pending for November. So, here's playing catch-up on my blog again.

Last Thursday, I got to spend some time with my good friend Luke and we went biking. In our travels, we found that the enchanted garden at Como Zoo which is still enchanting, even with winter approaching. There's just something about the anticipation of spring winking at winter in those plants. Just take a look for yourself.





















Labels: , ,

posted by Jen @ 11:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER