Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Weekly Porch Installment
I'm getting back into taking photos at the Porch now that more and more people are attending the 7pm. It's rather dark in there at that hour which also challenges me. I have a hard time getting decent exposure of anyone who isn't sitting next to me. I've been nostalgic lately about the sunny days in the 35th and Aldrich location with lots and lots of interesting angles for photo taking. Maybe I'll go back to crochetting during the gatherings for winter and leave the photographing to Matt. He took some of these, I'll put them in their own little section.










The following shots are by Matt. He wants to learn and already has a pretty decent eye. If I set the camera and hand it over, this is some of what results.




Labels:

posted by Jen @ 11:26 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    haha! you mean the "weekly amelie installment!"
    *wink*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER