Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Happy Belated Birthday to Me
My family held a little belated party for me at my house last weekend. They even bought me a special vegan white cake with raspberry frosting from the Wedge cause it doesn't have refined sugar. Yummy. Also, some of my family got to meet Matt. The funniest moment was that I tried to get people's attention to introduce him to them and they were all chatting. My grandpa (Matt - pictured below) stepped up to introduce himself in the din and said "Hi, I'm Matt and you are....." and Matt finished with "I'm Matt" and my grandpa was so taken aback he thought Matt was kidding and asked him what his name was again. I laughed so hard I cried.





You can't really see it, but there is one candle left burning on that cake.





posted by Jen @ 12:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER