Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, September 01, 2006
You say it's my birthday
Last weekend, 9 of us headed north into the woods. We camped at the Temperence River (not the fancy touristy park, the roughing it real camping sites). We ate way way too much food. Got a little goofy at times. Hiked part of the Superior Trail. Saw Grand Marais in the evening fog. Played on the beach of Lake Superior. Had a mini celebration for my birthday. And thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Here are the photos (they are clickable to view larger). There are also photos from my return trip home where I stopped to take photos on a whim.













































































































































posted by Jen @ 11:37 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Christy Merry said…

    happy belated, Jen! I was going to tell you what/which pictures I liked the best, but then there were so many!! But it looked like so much fun & now I feel like I was there! Looks like you had a good one! love & hugs from nyc! - Christy

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! I feel like I missed out! Beatiful Pics Jenie!

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Brad said…

    Happy Birthday, Ms. Jenie D.!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Empty Voice said…

    amazing pictures!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER