Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Sunday
All of Sunday's photos contain the baby girl. Sorry, I hadn't seen her in 2 weeks and I needed my quality time. She doesn't sit still very long now, and she's starting to be fond of other people (including Matt), so I didn't get as much baby time as I would have liked. Next week, I'll be rested (no camping) and ready to play. Might sneak in at the end of the 5 as well, just to see a few people I haven't seen in forever. Still not convinced 2 gatherings is good. I really miss people who go to the 5.





Labels:

posted by Jen @ 6:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER