Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Talkin' about Thriftiness
Went to Savers today looking for a pair of jeans that fits me (I only have 2 now, the rest have somehow become too big, though I don't feel like I've lost more weight and definately have not been trying). Today was a strike-out in the jeans department. Tried on about 20 pair to no avail.

I did however make 2 very lucky purchases (like 2 lucky purchases of a $100 pair of Merrell hiking boots for $5.99 and a $120 REI Gore-tex jacket for $7.99 before I went camping).


One heavy-weight Patagonia baselayer half-zip top (new one goes for $50) - $5.99


One pair of barely worn Birkenstock Pisa slides in size 38 (retails for $90-110) - $7.99
posted by Jen @ 9:42 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER