Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
what i do with my days
Mostly these days, I'm spending my time hanging out with some really cool and silly kids. I babysit 3 days a week. It's enormously fun. The other day we had a dance party after the older kids came home from school (well only 3 of the 4 of us participated). I'm really enjoying my mornings crochetting for an hour before the youngest wakes from her nap.

She and I spend our days reading books, playing "nigh-nites", trying to find the kitty, wandering to the playground to swing, and generally just amusing ourselves with the littlest things. Strange how my 28 year old mind is entertained by some of the same things an 18 month old enjoys. Yes, these photos were captured on my cell phone (probably the worst camera I've ever owned), but I wasn't planning on photographing, the opportunity just arose and the baby was amused by her image on my phone.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 11:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER