Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Chuck E Cheese's
I hadn't been to Chuck E Cheese in probably 20 years, but I've had an itch to go be silly little kids in the past few months. So I convinced Matt and his friend Jason to go with me to play silly juvenille video games and win mostly worthless prizes like a superball.

I think the boys spent 95% of their tokens between the racecar driving game and the monster truck car smashing game. The rest of theirs probably went into the shoot 'em up Egyptian tomb game. I played a lot of pinball and skeeball, and a little bit of just about everything else for good measure.

And of course, I made Matt sit and laugh with me in the photo booth (which turned out sketches for 1 token). Oh, did I mention that basically everything in the place is one token, and when you have coupons like I do, that means each game costs 12.5 cents!!




Labels:

posted by Jen @ 12:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER