Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
A day frittered away
Not sure what my title actually means, but it sounded good in my head. Didn't have any pressing plans for the day, so I slept in, ate some lunch, dropped by the co-op, finished shopping for gifts for the sponsored family at church which I had committed to getting, tried ear candling, made some dinner and relaxed some more. All of that sounds rather normal to most people except the ear candling thing. I hadn't ever experienced it before, though had helped Eric once and heard a lot about it (mixed reviews on whether or not it works, or what it's really supposed to do). Knew that it might be a remedy for the stuffy, squishy ear thing I've had going on since getting sick a couple months ago. Now that everything is draining and getting better, my ears have seemed to be full of soggy cotton balls. And I found out ear candling is awesome! (whether or not it does one of the many things it is said to do that cannot really be proven). My ears feel so much clearer and the soggy feel is totally gone. And that really was the result I was hoping for anyways. :) Time to get moving on a few more Christmas projects and the 3 weddings of photos I have to finish in the next week.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 8:21 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Christy Merry said…

    I remember being a part of a team of roommates helping a roommate ear-candle in Mpls. about 5-6 yrs ago,,,,,,,,,and have no recollection what exactly it was altho' it seemed to be one of those, "kids, do not try this at home" things. You were ok doing it on your own??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER