Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Taking a breather
Spent the last 5 hours editing photos from November wedding number one. 305 photos going to the printer tomorrow (unless i get up the energy to finish another one tonight, but that's highly unlikely as it would take me into the wee hours). Here's one of my absolute favorite shots.


Decided to read blogs and realized very few people are blogging regularily anymore. I know I have been among the slackers, but I'm back (not that anyone except Christy has really noticed in the last 2-3 days and not like that stupid Kinja thing - which is supposed to source all the new posts - has picked up anything I posted to let Porchers who rely on it know I blogged, and I probably lost a few loyal readers during my recent down time.)

Labels: ,

posted by Jen @ 7:31 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger kati said…

    You didn't lose us! We just had a hard time commenting for some reason... I love that you are back!! :)

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    yeah, I've been having a hard time blogging too. It was almost a month between posts for me, the longest I've gone since I created my blog. What's up with that? is blogging not cool anymore? Are we getting old or something?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER