Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, December 09, 2006
The Devil's Punchbowl
Matt could not have ordered a nicer day to take me on a hike into the Devil's Punchbowl in the rolling river valley of Wisconsin. He had been hoping for more water flow (the ground water flows from the side of the rock and forms really really cool ice flows) to create a more spectacular view, but the enormity of this mini-canyon itself was enough to make me oh and ah. The limestone walls stretching up, up, up and the trees on the ridge above, and beyond that the perfectly blue sky and the sun pouring down. Not to mention my new Patagonia fleece keeping me plenty warm.













Labels: , , ,

posted by Jen @ 11:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome place, you have to let me know where it is, it's just begging for a letterbox or two.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    I knew you'd say that, I even told Matt while we were there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER