Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
4 year olds say the darndest things
While waiting for the farmer when picking up my milk today, the little daughter of another waiting lady came over to talk with me. She had just visited with another waiting family at their van where most of the children were napping.

In our small-talk, the 4 year old asked me "where are your children?"
"I don't have any children" I responded.
To which she said (very matter-of-factly), "yes you do".
I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 5:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER