Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, May 08, 2006
Happy May Day
Yesterday was the first Sunday in May and thus it became the day for the annual May Day Parade and Festival. This year was perfect weather. I even got a bit sunburned on my shoulders after biking down there and playing in the street waiting for the parade to arrive. When the entire parade reaches Powderhorn Park, there is a short program to sum up the year's parade (which is always themed) which culminates with the rowing of the Sun puppet across the lake and the raising of the Tree of Life puppet (the coming of spring). This year Steph, Alyssa and Kory were along with me.








































































posted by Jen @ 10:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I love the pic of Aaron riding in the parade. what an awesome dude!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER