Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Stop and smell the Springtime
I sing in a choir at a lovely little church which in the springtime becomes blanketed in sweet-smelling pink trees. The choir director has been watching each day as the trees budded and came to full flower. In the morning, when the sun is just right, he says the choir room is absoultely aglow in pink.

I took this series of photos over the last couple days as the flowers are seemingly hitting their peak and you never can tell when a storm will blow through and demolish them. Reminds me a bit of the cherry trees in Washington D.C. just about this time of year.

















posted by Jen @ 11:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER