Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, April 24, 2006
Let's go ride a bike


Dust off your cruiser and air up the tires. It's time to get back to good old fashioned bike riding. I'm really not kidding. Too many people are caught up in the fast paced world and I've decided to provide a bit of calm.

For the months of May through August on Monday nights at 6pm, I will be leading a social bike ride from the Shoreview location of Erik's Bike Shop. It's free (all you do is sign up for the free Erik's Bike Club). We'll go about 8-10 miles each ride ending with a stop at the local Caribou Coffee.

Riders are encouraged to bring antique cruisers to ride (I myself will sport one of a couple 3-speed cycles from my fleet). All ages and experience levels are welcome. Please wear a helmet and come ready for fun. More info here.
posted by Jen @ 11:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER