Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Double Take
As I was driving home from church just now and stopped at 26th in front of French Meadow I looked to my left. There was a guy getting out of a car that was illegally parked (though I think the lady in the street was gonna take the car and park it when the guy driving got out). And it was AL FRANKEN! I had to look twice. And he cracked a grin at the lady and I knew it was him. Weird. I mean, I know he's from Minneapolis, but to actually see him here and in my neighborhood on a Sunday morning? How weird!
posted by Jen @ 10:46 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER