Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Goo Goo Dolls concert
Alyssa and I got to see the Goo Goo Dolls up close in concert tonight (the one I won tickets to). We brought both of my cameras (as they were supposed to be allowed) and took lots of photos. I had to stop using my nice camera part of the way through when I was bullied by a staff member of the Varsity Theater (though upon entering the theater, I was just told to not use my flash and my camera was in full view and not hiding what kind it was). Apparently, cameras with removable lenses were not allowed by some sort of contract or something. Whatever, the guy was a total jerk about it ("if you use that one more time you're out of here" were his exact words upon my first knowledge that I wasn't supposed to use it and shining his really bright flashlight at me like he was some sort of police officer). He could have at least have been nice and polite about asking me not to. Before that, I did get quite a few really great shots, so there. There are some mixed in from Alyssa and the other digital camera as well. When the concert was over, it was still quite early (being a shorter show and only one band playing) and we went to the Dinkytowner for some food. I dunno, the Goo Goo Dolls used to be a band I really liked. They're still good, I just don't think I'd pay to see them in concert (never did before either). We're still a bit sad they didn't play "Iris".

































posted by Jen @ 11:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER