Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, March 18, 2006
A year in review
I received my one year performance review at work yesterday. Of course, all good marks. What I didn't know is that I'm being "groomed for management". Being kept in mind in case any store manager positions should come up. Very interesting. I certainly don't feel anywhere near ready for that kind of position. Also nice, with a good review comes a raise, though a small one. But, since I had asked to be transferred to a location closer to home and I'm needed where I'm at, I was offered an additional pay increase to stay where I'm at for at least the summer season. Oh yeah, I took it. So, I'm staying where I'm at, which is a store I like and gonna finally be making more of a wage like I've been aiming for.
posted by Jen @ 11:48 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER