Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, September 29, 2005
I want a converted diesel vehicle
The more gas prices go sky high and the more broke I get just trying to eek out an existence, the more I want a converted diesel vehicle so I can burn leftover fry oil or something else. My friend Jen had this link on her blog today. Coconut oil burning vehicles. How great would that smell?!? I know there are amazing uses for CO in the realm of skincare, home remedy and diet, but fuel? Amazing. Not sure it would be as cost effective here in MN due to our lack of tropical crops and temps, but it would be worth a try. I'm awaiting the day we kick petroleum fuels to the wayside and run on something a whole lot cleaner and renewable.
posted by Jen @ 5:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER