Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, July 31, 2006
Hot enough to fry an egg
These are the current conditions outside right now, plus 40% humidity. It certainly feels hotter than I enjoy. Good thing the co-op is only a couple blocks away. Biking there was probably cooler than getting in my scorching hot car. And I know it's faster than trying to turn left onto Lyndale twice (once going there, once on the way home). Didn't feel too bad riding casually through the shade, but out in the sun I thought I might melt. So here I sit, in front of a large fan, wishing for autumn to arrive quickly.
posted by Jen @ 2:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER