Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, July 17, 2006
Hot Sticky Melting Church
Sunday's heat index was 106 degrees outside. No telling what it was in our scorching hot church building. Everyone was trying their best not to melt. I sat out in the side room in front of a fan with the babies. I had just been on a 2 hour bike ride with my mom and I'm pretty sure my core temp was a bit elevated. I was just trying not to become the hulkish monster the heat and humidity combo usually turns me into. The fan plus an ice cold Naked Juice seemed to do the trick. Plus, playing with cute babies always helps. I am thankful that God has blessed Minnesota with a very short season of this kind of weather.













posted by Jen @ 9:27 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    At least I can still see the babies from far away in Boston!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger bethany said…

    i'm glad we weren't there

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER