Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, June 26, 2006
Happy Nth Birthday Erik!
Yesterday was also Erik's birthday. For those of you who know him, you'll probably also know that his age is a closely guarded secret. Even so, a small group went for food to celebrate. He chose Pizza Luce in downtown. Great company, great food, unfortunately not so great service. We were kinda teed, but the manager took care of us and we'll be back another time. They also comped us the two huge brownie sundaes Erik ordered as a birthday treat to share (I, of course, abstained from sugary death the size of my head). We completed the evening by trying to trick Erik into divulging his age to no avail. Perhaps next time, we'll remember to be more attentive when he has to produce his ID to buy a pitcher of beer and sneak a peek at the year of his birth.






posted by Jen @ 1:31 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Empty Voice said…

    awww bugger!

    I wasn;t theree! I'm missing all of this stuff!

    I miss you guys! I miss Erik.. tell him that I said "happy B-Day" and I still love him even though we have never hung out. My mom has agreed to hit us with some MANICOTTI on July 20th! woohoo!

    have a day...
    scotty

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER