Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, June 19, 2006
Know when to hold 'em, know when to run
And run away I did, from the hunk of junk Morrie's in Brooklyn Park was calling a Honda and trying to sell me today. Don't get me wrong, Honda's are good. This particular Honda needed so much repair before it was a useful vehicle that it was worth about $300 of their asking $1500. They of course were not about to sell it to me at that price, so I got in my trusty rusty with all it's terminal illness and drove away. It's a shame, as it's really the car I want, just not in that condition and definately not for that kind of cash. So screw cars. Again, I'm gonna run the one I've got into the ground, or find a suitable solution (such as an Oldsmobile my uncle was trying to give away that I'm hoping he still has). Or even just give up on cars all together and get really buff at riding my bike. I rode in a rain-shower yesterday and it was mighty fun. I'm going to save most of the money I didn't spend today (some of it I'm going to spend on things I'd previously earmarked it for) and save more over the course of the summer and perhaps get something I really like that will last for years to come. We'll see.
posted by Jen @ 11:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER