Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Some Summer Sunday
Everything has been going a bit slower for me this week, so Sunday's photos sat on my camera for a couple days. I then remembered they were there and that I intended to do something with them. Sunday was a lovely warm, but not too hot, day. It was the day of Jackson's dedication, a day of visitors in town for the Emergent Institute and the Emergent leaders conference, and a casual day all around.

We really are becoming a church full of young families. I hadn't realized just how much so before looking through Sunday's photos. All of those little kids standing up front during the dedication, and it really struck me. We're growing up. This really is a church and not some youth group off-shoot, which is how this movement seems to have gotten it's start. We are now becoming young adults with careers and families.


















posted by Jen @ 10:13 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger kati said…

    Is Amelie baptizing Eliot?

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what beautiful photos of the dedication, thank you for taking them!! - i would love to print some out - can i do that?
    and precious close-ups of amelie!!
    mimi

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER