Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, May 29, 2006
Cornerstone anyone?
So, I'm sitting here with summer on the brain and wishing to go camping and see live music. I have long wanted to go to Cornerstone Festival in Illinois. I might even be able to both afford it and get time off of work for it this year. It's July 5-8 and there's a few bands I'd really like to see. Anyone else game? (oh and if you wanna go and you've got a vehicle all the better, cause as it stands, my car has a coolant leak and I'm not sure when it'll be fixed and it's probably wise not to road trip with it. We can share gas expenses.)
posted by Jen @ 11:39 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Empty Voice said…

    you split the fuel, I might go - I've never been!

    and you, my dear, are the most granola girl from the 'burbs I have ever met.

    I would have thought you were from a farm in Kentucky.

    ;o)

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    I would love, love, love to go (kids and all), but it's not in the budget this year. Rain check?

    I've been three times, and it was fantastic every time (if insanely hot during the day and unbearably cold at night- bring light clothes and a few blankets!).
    Stacey G.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER