Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Getting organized
Tomorrow is the day: the day I try to get organized. I have been putting off cleaning my desk and my car for months. Ever since I moved here really. But the time has come. Tomorrow is forecasted to rain, I have bought an organizer drawer thing for my desk and I need to be able to pick up Bryan at the airport in my car on Friday, so there can be no delay this time. I will likely get a late start seeing how I haven't had a day to sleep in for weeks and take a short break to go to the chiropractor in the afternoon and all the car stuff must be done before dinner time as there is a Compline service tomorrow evening. I intend to make the most of my waking hours tomorrow. For now, I'm having a mini vacation and going to veg out with a little TV (something I haven't done much of lately). Perhaps a good classic movie (could be a silent movie on TCM).
posted by Jen @ 11:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER