Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, May 22, 2006
Weekend Wedding Whirlwind
So I photographed a wedding this weekend (and videotaped a different one). Needless to say, it was a whirlwind. I just now downloaded all the photos from the first wedding (which need to be edited) and am delighted to find that the photo which was my favorite from a quick viewing on the teeny tiny LCD screen is by far one of my favorites from the day. It was a chance moment catching two people in their own private world and capturing their spirit. I'm excited to get into editing these photos and compiling the album for this couple. I hardly know them, yet it was like photographing old friends.

posted by Jen @ 11:43 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Damn window backlighting....
    If only there was some way to do brightness adjustment on the foreground / background regions of the image independently....

    Otherwise, looks lovely...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER