Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Saddle up or forever hold your peace
I decided today that I am going to Cornerstone Festival in July, somehow. Not sure how I'm getting there, or what tent I'll be sleeping in, but I will be there. So this is a call out to all of my music, nature, art and hippie loving friends to join me. Let's start a caravan (or just drive in one vehicle if that's the most efficient), set up camp, cook community meals, hear some awesome music (MxPx will be there) and just enjoy life. Are you with me?
posted by Jen @ 11:54 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger bethany said…

    if i was still in high school i'd be there to hear mxpx. i went to cornerstone one year, i got super cranky towards the end and sat in the lake all day. have fun!

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of my friends is going to be playing there. He's really excited about it. His is not a big or well-known band, but they made it. They are Infradig. If you go to where the Cornerstone site directs you it doesn't list him. He replaced the guy who did guitar. http://www.infradig.net/main/home.htm is their site. Anyways.

    It was very nice to meet you, I'm quite glad that I did. I don't know if we'll see each other again (I hope we do), but thanks for talking, and I'll try to stop by the church again sometime.

    -Chantel

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER