Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Last choir for a while
Tonight was the last regular choir rehearsal for the summer. And it was one of the few times I didn't have a camera on my person. Wish I had, cause afterwards, I was convinced to "hit the rail" at Old Chicago. Really, those Episcopalians know how to have a good time chatting and eating and getting a beer. I'm glad I went, despite the fact that I work a full day tomorrow (11 hours) and I started today tired. I got a chance to know some great people better whom I hope to see next year in the choir. (there is Schola during the summer, but not everyone is part of that).
posted by Jen @ 10:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER