Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, June 26, 2006
Another Hot Summer Sunday
Yesterday was hot. So hot I could hardly concentrate. Didn't help that I was tired. To stay awake, I spent a portion of the gathering bouncing Amelie in the sling hoping she would sleep. The motion kept me awake, and entryway to the church was a bit cooler than the gathering space. I still got to hear waht was going on too. I also hung out afterwards with the baby crew on the steps in front, enjoying the breeze.

The babies are growing up so quickly. Amelie has learned how to do "so big" and Jackson has perfected the big toothy grin. Amelie is also becoming quite the budding photographer. She and I were taking photos together with her in the sling. The one below of Chris and Kati, she was mostly holding onto the camera and pointing it, I just held the weight and pushed the shutter. She must have a critical eye like I do, because after viewing her work on the LCD screen for a minute, she firmly pressed her thumb on the delete button. Good thing it takes a confirmation push of a different button to delete or that photo would have been gone forever. Okay, so nearly 10 month olds don't really know how to take photos, but she is fond of my camera, both being in front of and behind it.



















posted by Jen @ 1:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER