Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, March 27, 2006
Big Girl moments
You probably know by now that Amelie and I are best buds. I love love love her. And she's so darned cute that I have taken at least as many photos of her as her own parents have. They of course don't mind cause that just means they have twice the photos. Since turning 6 months old, we have noticed a distinct change in her personality. She definately has a "big girl" attitude. And lately she's been having a lot of big girl moments (including cutting her first tooth and sitting up to play). These are just a few such moments caught Sunday.


Vampire baby


Sitting up playing with a truck by herself


Eating pears with a spoon


This is a stickup, gimme all your money!
posted by Jen @ 11:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Empty Voice said…

    hey I took that vampire baby picture and did a little photoshop work to it but it's a little scary now!

    Also, I just realized WHY you haven't been getting any of my emails! I've been emiling to the wrong address! Sheesh! The email on your blog is a hotmail account, and thats what I've been using. You probably don't use that account anymore.

    So anyway..nice pics as usual..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER