Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Hat, hat, mittens


Finished a few more orders lately. The first hat is for a gal from Wash DC who I had made a hat for earlier (Etsy order) and wanted another to match some mittens she has. I now have most of a skein of that green since I had to search and search to find just the right color.
Second hat was made for my friend Stephen as a Christmas gift for a female friend of his. I really like how this one turned out.
The mittens are for Sarah (see the rest of the matching set in the last post featuring hats). I was hoping to get them to her last weekend at church, but she was nowhere to be found and I missed Jav before he left for home. Perhaps this weekend. I used extra fuzzy fleece in the mittens and they are like putting clouds on your hands.
I'm working on a couple more projects, one order and some Christmas presents which will be posted later. (don't want to ruin the surprise).
posted by Jen @ 10:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER