Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Finally done!
Hallelujah, hallelujah!!!! After too too many trips to the printers for color matching, test prints, lots of issues with their machinery and being at work during all the hours they are open during the day, I finally got finished prints (a week later than planned).


Tonight I labelled the prints, assembled the album, burned the cds, created the labels and this job is finally ready to go. Now, let's hope I can get ahold of the very eagerly awaiting bride and groom so they can get their photos from me. To make up for this album taking so so long, I am giving them the black and white files for free (the bride had really wanted them, but they didn't have it in their budget). I hope it can make up for all of the delays caused by both my own human error and those caused by computers.

p.s. I think I'm going to add this photo to my website to let potential clients know what their finished album and cds could look like. Of course, each album I choose is matched to the wedding colors or theme and the cds are printed from actual wedding photos, but at least it's an example.
posted by Jen @ 10:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER