Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Mall Rat Mall Rat
I am contemplating rejoining the ranks of Mall Rat this holiday season. I'm short on income due to winter hours at the bike shop and it's killing me starting already. I have applied to a zillion places and just heard back from Hickory Farms. It's not a hard job by any means and they are offering an assistant manager type position my way. It's not a lot of money either, but I'm thinking an extra 20 hours a week would get me where I need to be to pay my bills until bike season comes back. I mean, when your paycheck drops $200 every two weeks suddenly, you feel the hit big time. So I wasn't kidding when I was asking for your odd jobs. I need 'em just to make it this month. Next month, 99% of me says I'll be working at Hickory Farms. So, if your kid (or you yourself) is in need of a winter hat, mittens, scarf, slipper socks, sweater, or the like, I am up for crochetting. Half of the Pagitt kids have already placed their orders for hats with earflaps. And as another shameless way to try to make money, I will post here other things I have for sale (as I plan on moving this winter and these things are not going to come with me if I can help it.

For sale:
- Blonde microwave cart (works great as a tv stand) - $20
- 3 tier plastic shelving (comes apart) - $10
- Minolta 35mm Sightseer Zoom camera (with a couple batteries and roll of film to get you started) - $25
- Plustk OpticPro Scanner 9636T (works with any Windows below XP) - $35
- Microsolutions Backpack external CD writer drive (works with Windows) - $30

That's all I can think of right now.
posted by Jen @ 11:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER