Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Odd Jobs Needed
Once again, I find myself in need of odd jobs. This time due to cuts in hours over the winter at my full time job. In fact, my income has become 2/3 of what it was just a couple months ago. I don't think my student loan companies are going to be very understanding if I just tell them they don't get paid due to winter. So, I'm searching everywhere for ways to make some money and contemplating getting yet another part time job. I already have a full time job, 3 very part time jobs and an occassional gig for my photography business.

Here's what I can do if you want to hire me. I can:
-clean your house
-entertain your kids
-photograph your kids/family/pets/sporting event/sports team/wedding/house, etc
-hand crochet something for you or your kid or pet
-create art for you to hang in your home (either photographic, painting, or mosaic)
-cook for you (or cook things that can be frozen in on-the-go portions or for family dinner on a day you're too busy)
-light bike repair
-run errands/grocery shop/transport kids to events
-help your kid with schoolwork (aka tutor)

This of course is not an exhaustive list, just some things off the top of my head. If I don't find something in the next couple weeks to make some extra money, I'll be a couple hundred short at the end of the month come rent time. And that doesn't include all the student loans. I think I'll also take a lesson from my kid sister and get up early to deliver newspapers. I sleep in a lot and could be putting myself to good use in the mornings. Looks like there are delivery areas near me available.
posted by Jen @ 1:57 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you clean gutters? That's my most pressing need at the moment.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER