Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, April 12, 2008
2008 Sushi Feast
I can't remember how many pieces of sushi Chris said he and his crew made for us to enjoy on the first of April, but it was the most impressive spread I have seen. My personal favorite, both in the looks and taste category, blueberry and cucumber. No seriously, very tasty. Below is a collection of photos I took. I tried to get at least one of each kind. Also a few photos from the end of the preparation. They'd been hard at work all day by the time I got there.































Labels: , ,

posted by Jen @ 11:35 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger kati said…

    Thanks for posting this, Jenie! Chris will be so excited; he's been checking your blog everyday since the party. :)

     
  • At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope everyone had as much fun eating all the Sushi as we did making it. The final count was 2204 pieces and around 104 people. I can't wait for next year : )

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger bethany said…

    wow! I'm sad to have missed it.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger ms said…

    i am so glad you posted so many photos!!! they are awesome, and, like the rolls themselves, how can you possibly choose just ONE!? thanks for sharing! xo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER