Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Thor
I'll have to get a photo of him sprawled out on the floor with his tongue hanging out for you to really see his personality. This photo doesn't do him any justice. Perhaps it' s his homely looks and his menacing underbite which turn people off to him (myself somewhat included). He can't help it he's an Olde English Bulldogge (yes spelling is correct, he's a recreations of the Bull-baiting breed whose genetics have been determined to have gone extinct).

He's really one of the most loving dogs I've ever met. Pretty much just lays around most of the day, like to go on short walks around the blog, really wants the cat to play with him, and loves to give kisses (slobbery licks). He's really Matt's dog, but I guess he's growing on me.

Labels: ,

posted by Jen @ 11:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER