Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Mom's new kitty
My mom, after a year of kitty withdrawl, got a new kitty today. We went to the St. Paul Humane Society. There were not as many kitties as I thought there would be. We played with a few of them before mom settled on Sadie. I think mom was looking for a younger kitty than Sadie (who is nearly 5). But in the end, Sadie's lovable personality won mom over (not to mention her very beautiful calico tabby coloring). Sadie doesn't look as happy in this photo cause she's in the kitty carrier in mom's car just before heading home. Lucky day for both Sadie (who has been at the shelter since Christmas) and mom.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 8:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Erin Lynn said…

    Hi Jen -- my name is Erin Marsh and I am a friend of Christy Merry. I am currently learning to crochet and noticed, while reading your blog, that you have that talent! If you would be willing to spend a couple of hours going through a washcloth pattern with me, please e-mail me at erinlynnmarsh at hotmail dot com!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER