Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Blingo
Normally, I don't refer people to register for websites or sweepstakes, but since you're likely to Google things anyways, I should tell you about Blingo. It's Google with prizes. You sign up, you Google like usual and if you win, a window pops up and you get a prize. Many many given away each day. Most of them are little, but you never know. Besides, you're going to Google anyways, so why not have a chance to get something free. You can click on the link below to join me in Googling for prizes. :)

Blingo

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 9:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER