Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, July 15, 2007
To sorta quote Nietsche "Blog is Dead"
My blog isn't "all dead", it's only "mostly dead". (see the Princess Bride if you didn't get the reference). I have been neglecting it in favor of spending my free time (when not working) creating life with someone I love. I find I'm much rather be in the presence of another human than creating things electronically.

Seems many of my friends have also let their blogs go. Every so often, I look to see what people are up to if I haven't had the chance to see them lately (which is happening more and more as my work schedule gets longer). Or maybe everyone's out camping. :)

I haven't taken all that many photos lately (something I mean to remedy), but I did just finish a wedding album which was shot over Memorial Day weekend in Pennsylvania (that's them on the right). It's gotta get mailed out Monday morning. I have another waiting on deck from 4th of July weekend.

Labels: , ,

posted by Jen @ 10:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER