Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Everywhere I look, I see a cold white buffet.
I came prepared to play in the snow with the kids today and it was perfect weather for it. I built a snowman which Maddie promptly wanted to knock down and when I instructed her not to, her comeback was "Jenie knock it down". It was still standing when I left this afternoon. The kids also have this obsession with eating snow (especially the youngest). Really, every time I turned around, one of them was picking up a new chunk of snow and munching on it. Personally, I'd rather play in it. I have added a few captions to some of the photos below to add to the comedy of the day.

Destructo Baby just before she broke the arm off my snowman.

Miss Emily pouting about doing homework and not playing in the snow.



The tunnel turned cave which might be his super hero lair.

I call this one "Children chowing down on snow like it was their last meal".


My snowman. Notice his really cool stocking cap made of snow. I felt bad cause I didn't have a hat or scarf to keep him warm.

Sporting my new "head wrap" or whatever people are calling them.





Labels: ,

posted by Jen @ 9:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's my fault they eat snow. When I was preggers with Maddie, I had an intense craving for crushed ice and snow. I ate it every chance I got. It set a bad example for the older kids, and clearly made it's mark on Maddie's biology. She's a wholesome version of a crack baby.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER