Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Spring Fever
As you have noticed by now, my blog has received a facelift for spring. I have really started to feel winter ending. Even if more snow is emminent, spring is definately on it's way. My cravings for fresh fruits and veggies has returned, as has my desire to be outside. I nearly opened the windows in my house yesterday (before realizing it was 20 degrees colder out there than inside) in a quest for fresh air. I've begun to plot how I might commute to work by bike.

And have been itching to simplify again. Spring cleaning must be on the horizon. I've become bored to tears with my surroundings and need to change some things for the new season. Long ago I became less than impressed by the layout and color scheme of my blog. It seemed so droll, so dreary, so dead. I needed to freshen it up and give it new life.

So, after much searching for the perfect template (which I found, but it doesn't work for Blogger) and some tweaking of said template to reflect the perfect image already created in my mind, this is the final result. Perhaps this will start a return to more regular blogging - but don't hold your breath.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 11:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it. It's fresh. ;) I'm excited to hear you might be blogging more. Not holding my breath, but I am getting my hopes up...

    I'm with you on the spring cleaning. But don't get too excited about the weather just yet... I hear there's a big storm coming. :(

    Kati

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER