Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Lost in Translation
A good portion of my heritage is Danish and my last name stems from that land as well (quite a long story with the originator of the name defecting from Sweden and changing his name). While I was online translating a Danish website today, I plugged in my last name to find out if it had a deeper meaning in my ancestor's' native tongue. Lo and behold, it means "foods, foodstuffs, or provisions". Strange, but true.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 2:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER