Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Wait... what's your name again?
Say what? I coulda sworn that less than 2 years ago, Cingular ate my beloved AT&T wireless (which I'd had since 1998 with no problems ever and the greatest coverage ever) and made me buy a new phone and be on their new network.

Yes, that's right, less than 2 years ago it was. And just about a year after they made me get a new phone, said phone decided to start puking on me on a weekly basis by not recognizing new voice-mail or text messages and sometimes not even ringing for incoming calls. Most of this was finally fixed after about 50 trips to the retail location and a couple calls to tech support in Timbuktu and one massive download sent by the only technician to have a freaking clue. At which point, I missed my AT&T so very much.

Looks like I"ll be getting them back, though I'm sure it will never be the same again.

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 8:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    Colbert explains it all:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1Mtv9cD0I

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER