Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Put Me in the Zzzzzzzoooooo!
At the end of July, baby girl, her mama and I made a trip to the zoo on my day off. We made use of the Mpls library museum pass to get in for free (baby girl is still young enough to get in for free anyways). We had a great time hanging out for several hours, seeing the butterfly garden, the Tropics Trail, the monkeys, and the fish building.

Baby girl sporting her new favorite 'do: ponies .



Not sure who was more excited about the butterfly garden, me or the babe.





As I was trying to take this, I was being instructed "Nenie sit" (yes, nenie. J is a hard sound)






If you've been to our house and met our fish Betty, she will grow up to look like this, only probably not be 18" long like the one in the coral reef exhibit.



Baby loves her fishes.


Watching mama's favorite: the monkeys.


The most fun part of the whole visit, splashing in the dolphin fountain in front of the zoo entrance. Maybe next time we'll just do that on the next hot day.


Labels: ,

posted by Jen @ 6:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER