Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, December 24, 2005
The last crochet before Christmas
Since I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't read my blog, it's safe to post the scarf I made for her for Christmas. It's super fuzzy. I added the green to the bottom to give it a little pizzazz. Just seemed too boring to be one solid color, though I do love this yarn.

The hat is for the mother of a friend of Ruben. It was my last minute Christmas order and I will be dropping it off at the Pagitt's for a late Christmas Eve pickup by said friend.

I am exhausted already and it won't really stop until New Year's is past. I have loads and loads of hours at work before then. Will be okay though cause I sure could use the big fat paychecks. Got paid today and it was $100 more than I was expecting due to increased hours and subsequent commissions. :) Time for this girl to head off to bed. Long day tomorrow and seeing how I'm tired most nights before midnight, it would be good to be rested so I don't snooze during the 11pm candlelight service tomorrow at St. Christopher's when I should be singing.
posted by Jen @ 12:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER