Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, November 17, 2005
It's a Marshmallow World


The view from my bedroom window. Quite snowy, blustery and beautiful.


That's right the first snow. Though much much less than predicted, the snow did fly here and some of it even stayed on the ground. The actual first snow was Tuesday night. It started to fly about 6pm and I went out to dance in the parking lot at work and celebrate the coming of winter. Now it's pretty cold out, but it will feel good once I get acclimated to the season.
posted by Jen @ 1:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    I know I'm a grump, but I hate snow. But it is really nice to have the Pagitt's car. I must say that is a blessing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER